Monday, March 30, 2009

Shrugs and Stuff

Well, I survived week one of hell. Next week, round 2. Last week was a 6 day work week for me. Saturday was supposed to be 2 hours of work, and turned into 7 instead, so I had a nice full week. This coming weekend is looking very nice.

Not much knitting has happended this week, so I have to content myself with pictures of two shrugs I knit in the past two months that I recently took pictures of.



The first is a little purple shrug I made for a shop sample:
Knitting Pure and Simple #288
2 skeins Touche from Berroco
Size 6 needles



The Second is round two of the same pattern made for my cousin A (pictured here grinning like a maniac)

Knitting Pure and Simple #288
2 skeins Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZOMG cuteness!!
Seriously, you are the queen of the shrugs!

-Kimi-