Monday, June 22, 2009

If I told you I would have to kill you

And by that I mean that I don't have much to say with the job front. The studio is fun and awesome and I adore the people I work with (all except for Kim of course). We are putting patches on the back of a textile and I am helping to stitch them down. The excitement of our days is when we get to make off a section as done. I am on a large patch so that may be awhile.

One of my coworkers' birthdays is tomorrow, so we shall be celebrating with a "green" birthday. My contribution is an apple pie, fresh out of the oven (okay it is fresh right now, wont be tomorrow). The "green" part will be green food coloring in whip cream if P & B have food coloring in their cupboard. I may fail and have to bring ordinary food coloring.

Am trying an experiment, I will wait to see how edible the pie is before I tell you the secret ingredient. It looks pretty though. No pictures as I do not have picture capabilities currently.

I was bored and made a batch of whipped cream (even without food coloring) and so tonight we will be having strawberry shortcake.

Everything is good, I am missing my kitchen though, P &B's kitchen is tiny.

2 comments:

KT said...

Thanks for the update - sounds like things are going well. Everyone is asking about you and we are missing you at the Monday knit night. :) Have fun!

Sarah said...

Hi Miriam,
This is Sarah from Mon Nt Knitters saying hi and looking forward to your return. Saw your postcard at the shop yesterday at the Guild mtg. First time I stopped in to see how that is. Gene is fun, isn't he? See you soon,
Sarah