Sunday, March 19, 2006

Learning html, and baking!

Okay, it has been a boring day/weekend, thus the number of posts. I have been baking and cleaning (cleaning from the baking mostly really), and today I finally figured out how to make links in the text. Woot! Like this: I attend PLU in Tacoma Washington.

In any case, this morning I made myself breakfast. French toast, bacon and cheese biscuits and a glass of milk. My corn bread didn't turn out very well, it is very dry. (I have also made pancakes, homemade syrup, and potato soup.).

I also have, for your viewing pleasure, my newest project Fir Cone Triangular Shawl, out of my homespun yarn.
(Sorry if my links are getting a little too frequent, I'm just trying to practice.)
And last, but certainly not least, my new favourite chair, which I have been sitting in soaking up the sun and knitting.

1 comment:

JC Brae said...

Thiis is a great blog