Thursday, February 04, 2010

Shiny

At Midwinters last month, I got this new pretty:



In other news, this means that I finally have a camera charger. I am sure that now I will find my old one. It is inevitable.

The pretty is a "Fern and Quill" which is an arts award. Yay. I now have a pretty. This is my first award in the SCA, so I am pretty excited. Notice that it was signed in September last year...that was an event I was not able to attend sadly, so this pretty thing had been waiting to go home with me all that time.

Court was fun because I got to go up twice (and under two different names even!). Once for the Fern and Quill and the second time as A & S Champion. Now I just have to find pictures...

In other news, I have a new pattern that is up for sale in the knit shop for fingerless gloves

Willow

Materials: 1 skein Willow Tweed by Louisa Harding (DK weight) and size US 5s

No comments: