New Year's Resolutions:
- Find new job (as a subitem of said list: work on Resume)
- Eat healthy and cook more
- Make a pretty GFD for 12th night next year (I just ordered the lining)
- Read more edifying material than my usual silly Sci-Fi
The pictures are:
- My first GFD with l putting on my hem at Egil's
- My Tudor gown I made for 12th Night in January '09
- A shrug I made for my cousin A (she can still wear it, yay!)
- A and I at a Regency Ball in my 1st attempt at a Regency costume
- My first SCA knitted pouch based on designs from Rutt's History of Handknitting
- My second SCA pouch made for the Baroness of Adiantum featuring my own chart (based off of a cross stitch chart) of a bicranial bear
- Koolhas by Jared Flood made in Malabrigo Worsted (made in January '09 I think)
- Me'n Dad in Maine at the 2009 family reunion
- My 3rd SCA pouch made for Brenda in LA as a thank you.
- Spinning on the train (at the train station rather) on the way to LA. Hint *If you spin on the train, no one sits next to you...it worked out great.