Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Nada Mucho

Here it is...time for a new post. As of now, I don't have any pictures to post. I have a few from my Spring Break that I will post later. But for now...
Back at home we have a new cat, his name is Baxter. He loves yarn. And when I say this, I do not mean in a normal cat-play-with-yarn way. No, Baxter not only plays with yarn (and there is plenty for him to play with as there are four knitters at my house), but he steals it. This is quite interesting when the yarn is still attached to your knitting. It's quite cute.
I finally saw Memoirs of a Geisha, and I love it. Though, I had a hard time getting over the entirely Chinese cast. It wasn't necessarily a problem with the chinese actors (though they did have interesting Japanese accents), but more a problem that the entire cast seemed to have been in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. In any case, the movie is beautiful and well worth seeing.
I have a sewing job currently, I need to have four outfits finished by next Friday. They only gave me the fabric today, so I have my work cut out for me. The fabric, I have to say, is absolutely hideous, I claim no responsiblity (I will post pictures later). I made the prototype dress tonight, and I hope that it is what they want. Their instructions to me have been rather vague. I think that it looks pretty good, aside from the fabric.
Other than that, nada mucho. Erin and Mackie brought me back a pretty pashmina from New England, which I am absolutely in love with.
Well, Ciao for now!

No comments: